Submitted by: Experience Chehalis
Experience Chehalis is seeking proposals for an Earth Day design to be used in the promotion of Chehalis’s upcoming Earth Day Community Clean-up event on April 20. The image will be utilized in posters, social media promotions, t-shirts, and stickers. The goal of the design is to promote and inspire community members to participate in the Earth Day Community Clean-up and inspire our citizens to care for our planet.
Experience Chehalis is asking artists to submit up to two designs incorporating specific elements.
- A representation including planet Earth in the design
- Image will depict a positive and colorful representation of our planet / Earth Day
- Design will be contained to a square area so it can be easily placed into a 11×17 inch poster.
- Please DO NOT include words in the design.
Artists do not need to have previous experience in a similar project. Those chosen for the project will be paid $350 for their design. The artist will be responsible for all costs associated with the creation of the design. Experience Chehalis requests ownership of the artwork in addition to the artist. This opportunity is open to all ages.
To be considered for the project, please submit the following by February 26, 2024:
- Basic Information. Provide your name, mailing address, phone number and email.
- Artist Profile. Tell us about yourself! Please submit a short bio.
- Design. Include a finished concept of your artwork in PDF, JPEG, or PNG format.
- Submit Instructions. Please submit the information requested to firstname.lastname@example.org by the submission deadline of February 26, 2024. Selected artist will be announced by March 5, 2024.
Thank you for your interest in our project and for supporting Earth Day and a beautiful, vibrant Chehalis! We look forward to receiving your submission. Please email questions regarding this project to email@example.com.