As we all come together (virtually!) to fight COVID-19, the entire LewisTalk team hopes you and your family stay safe and healthy during this time. While many things are closed and we’ve all “hunkered down” to get through this, you may be wondering what you can do to keep your kids occupied. Here are some ideas of things you can do while practicing social distancing in Chehalis, Centralia and throughout Lewis County this weekend.
- Create something special with Black Dog Pottery. With Pick up & Paint at-home kits, keep the kids and yourself busy with a fun project. Find out more at blackdogpottery.square.site.
- Keep the kids occupied with fun toys and games with curbside pick-up at Let’s Play Something.
- Enjoy outside and enjoy 3 Easy Hiking Spots in Lewis County to Practice Social Distancing.
- Get herbs, supplements, or other herbal medicines for pick-up at Nature Nurture Farmacy.
- Support a local artist Amanda Hanson from the comforts of home. Check out amanda-hanson-illustration.square.site/ for more information.
- Need help with homework or something to do at home? Timberland Regional Libraries are closed but offer virtual resources.
- Wander your town and explore public art.
- Take a Historical Walking Tour.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.