I can’t believe it’s already the last weekend in July. Time flies when you’re having fun! I can’t wait for ChehalisFest and Music in the Park. I’ll probably sneak in a bit of river swimming too—who could resist when it’s so glorious outside? There are lots of fun activities to choose from. Here are a few ideas of what to do in and around Centralia/Chehalis July 27—29. For the full list of happenings check out the LewisTalk Community Calendar.
- Have a blast at ChehalisFest 2018.
- Enjoy Chehalis Music in the Park.
- Check out Riveropolis at the Hands on Children’s Museum.
- Cool off at Thorbeckes’ Dive in Theater.
- Schedule your calendar for these 15 exciting summer events in Lewis County.
- Take the wee ones to Early Explorers: Preschool.
- Send your teenagers to Teen After Hours: Not Your Mama’s Board Game and the Teen Book Club.
- Take a walk among the wildflowers.
- Visit the Renegade Rooster.
- Peruse Antiquefest and the Centralia Children’s Market.
- Learn about Growing & Caring for Hydrangeas.
- Celebrate your love with one of these 30 Creative Date Ideas in Lewis County.
- Check out the Redneck Car Show.
- Take a Mead Making Workshop.
- Check out these wheelchair and stroller accessible trails.
- Explore Lewis County with these Five Easy Hikes Near Randle.
- Go fishing or boating at Lake Mayfield Resort & Marina.
- Experience Lughnasadh: Honoring of Community.
- Learn how to repurpose old clothing to look like new.
- Go for a horseback ride.
Up Next Weekend:
- Winlock Pickersfest
- Chehalis Music in the Park
- Riveropolis at the Hands on Children’s Museum
- Early Explorers: Preschool
- Intro to Hooping
- PFLAG Support Meeting
- Thorbeckes’ Dive in Theater
- Mossyrock Blueberry Festival
- Napavine Kids Fest
- Drum Making Workshop
Do you have a fun event that you’d like to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.