The weekend is here and it’s time to get out and have some fun! There are an abundance of interesting things happening around town. Check out these fun things to do in and around Centralia October 5—7. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the fun happening in Lewis County.
- Enjoy the Morton Hospital Foundation’s Annual Dinner Auction.
- Be enthralled by Harvest Moon Storyteller.
- Indulge at the Community Farmers Market Harvest Dinner.
- Check out these great Lewis County Pumpkin Patches and more!
- Take the little ones to Preschool Storytime.
- Unwind at the Dive In Theater.
- Learn how to do Diamond Painting.
- Go for a horseback ride.
- Get spooked in BOO-CODA.
- Wander through Rutledge Corn Maze.
- Check out the mysterious art popping up around downtown Centralia.
- Check out the Barbara Clevenger Johnson Gallery.
- Enjoy Pheasant Hunting Season.
- Take a stroll through the Fort Borst Demonstration Gardens.
- Catch the game at O’Blarney’s.
- Celebrate fall at Schilter Family Farm.
- Go Kayaking.
- Support a good cause.
- Hit the Trail Running.
Up Next Week
- Foster Care Information Night
- Prairie Steppers Square Dance Lessons
- Teen Writing Group
- O’Blarney’s Pub Quiz
- Book Babies Chehalis
- Book Babies Centralia
- Know Your Soils
- Latest on the Proposed Dam
- Toddler Time and Playgroup
- Balloon Animal Workshop for Teens
- School of the Arts Fall Acting Classes
Look Forward to Next Weekend
- Wonderworks Natural Art
- Intro to Nia Workshop
- Gardening for Everyone
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Intro to Yoga
- Grief During the Holidays
- La Hora del Cuento (Spanish Storytime)
- Taste of Tribal Belly Dance Workshop
- Dive In Theater
- Preschool Storytime
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.