It’s time for another fun weekend! How will you spend it? Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the cool happenings in and around Centralia January 25—27.
- Learn to make a Quillow.
- Grab lunch or watch a game at O’Blarney’s at the Gibson House.
- Pick up a Sweet Treat.
- Make sure you have the right permits for your outdoor adventures.
- Catch a movie at The Olympic Club.
- Check out Twin Cities Rotary at their club meeting.
- Hit the road and explore these cool places along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
- Experience the Young Adult Biblio Babble Book Club.
- Is there a wedding in your future? Start planning now.
- Create something special at Black Dog Pottery.
- Make your weekend romantic with these Great Date Ideas.
- Plan a whole year of adventure by Exploring Lewis County One Month at a Time.
- Hike up to High Rock.
- Go Outside and Play!
- Take a road trip to the sweet snow of Mount Baker.
- Try A Taste of Tribal Belly Dance.
- See Marcy Anholt’s gorgeous stained glass artwork.
- Do some Yoga.
- Go for a Hike.
- Check out Thorbeckes’ Dive-In Theater.
- Simplify your life.
- Check out the White Pass Country Historical Museum.
For the Little Ones:
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.