This community events calendar is the place to find fun activities and things to do throughout Lewis County, including Centralia, Chehalis and beyond.
A Girl & A Gun is a woman’s only firearms training organization. Come learn to shoot a pistol, and eventually a rifle, in a safe and encouraging atmosphere. If you do not own a firearm let me know so one can be made available to try. Bring your firearm (if you have one), the correct ammo for it, eye and hearing protection. All women are welcome.
Join us for our Preschool Open House!
January 30, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Inspired learning for the whole child.
Benefits of Hands On Preschool
– Small class sizes and low student-teacher ratios with highly qualified early learning professionals. Click here to read more about our teachers.
– Open-ended activities and engaging art and science activities that enhance critical thinking skills by encouraging your child to observe, explore and ask questions.
– Abundant opportunities for language development by connecting themes to children’s literature and encouraging group socialization, which build literacy skills.
– Parent conferences, developmental checklists and open, regular communication with teachers.
– Seasonal field trips, special guests and unique museum learning opportunities.
More information: https://www.hocm.org/preschool
In this workshop, you’ll learn the fundamentals of the Pilates method.
Friday, January 31
6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
$16* Early Bird (ends 1/24)
$26* General (begins 1/25)
* Plus Tax. Unlimited Members receive 10% off
We will spend some time laying the groundwork by discussing the principles of Pilates. Then we’ll go through a basic mat class with detailed explanations of the exercises and opportunities for questions. You’ll learn how to modify and find a deeper connection in your work. We will end with a Pilates mat flow, taking what we have learned and applying it to our movement.