The forecast says rain, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get out and have some fun. After all, that’s what weekends are for! The question is: what to do? Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the happenings in and around Chehalis February 22—24.
- Have a blast at Dick’s Tasting Room.
- Try a Sweatshirt Switcheroo.
- Learn something new about George Washington of Centralia.
- Experience Spencer Conley – Finish Strong by Putting Talk Into Action Without Excuse.
- Head up to the Olympia Children’s Museum for Adult Swim: Comics, Costumes & Cocktails.
- Enjoy some delicious Mexican food.
- Pick up a Sweet Treat.
- Document the precious moments of your life.
- Grab lunch at O’Blarneys.
- Catch a movie at The Olympic Club.
- Read this thrilling tale.
- Or learn more about the Cowlitz Landing.
- Discover noteworthy people who also called Lewis County home.
- Hit the road and explore these cool places along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
- Is there a wedding in your future? Start planning now.
- Create something special at Black Dog Pottery.
- Have a romantic weekend with these Great Date Ideas.
- Plan a whole year of adventure by Exploring Lewis County One Month at a Time.
- Go Outside and Play!
- Do some Yoga.
- Simplify your life.
- Check out the White Pass Country Historical Museum.
For the Kids:
- Meet Costumed Characters: Batman and Wonder Woman.
- Wonderworks: Coding
- Check out Thorbeckes’ Dive-In Theater.
- Book Babies and Play Group
- Preschool Storytime
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.