May is a month filled with festivals and family fun in Lewis County. From the usual pool parties and Third Thursday to summer happenings galore, the events calendar is stocked with things to do this month.
As always, our full LewisTalk events calendar has even more events for you to check out, but here are a few highlights for you to enjoy in April.
Lewis County Events for June 2017
- Every Friday in April: Bring your inflatable cushion to the Thorbeckes pool for a pool party and movie.
- Throughout the month: Kick back to a movie at the Fox Theatre Film Series. May 6: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes; May 20: Driving Miss Daisy.
- Every Thursday: Get ready to run! Run Amok Irish Run Club meets at O’Blarney’s at Gibson House on Thursdays.
- June 3: There’s no fee or Discover Pass to get into all Washington State parks all day long!
- Throughout the month: Join in one of many train rides to Milburn or other destinations on the Chehalis-Centralia Railroad.
- Every Tuesday night: Test your trivia mettle at the pub quiz at O’Blarney’s.
- June 8: Try your hand at needlecrafts with the Knitting Circle in Salkum.
- June 10: This month has not one, but two fee-free days at Washington State parks!
- June 10: Cast a line into Lake Scanewa at the Kids’ Fishing Derby.
- June 10: Enter a raffle or events at the Roxy Benefit Golfing Tournament.
- June 12: Get informed at the monthly City Council meeting in Chehalis.
- June 12: Meet with others who have dealt with or have a family member with breast cancer at a breast cancer support group.
- June 15: Head to downtown Centralia for fun, music and community at this month’s Third Thursday.
- June 16-17: Kick off summer with a parade, car shows, family fun and free egg salad sandwiches at Winlock Egg Days.
- June 17: Help raise money for the Washington State Livestock Coalition with a benefit trail ride.
- June 24: Put your pedals to the metal with the Ride the Willapa all-ages trail ride.
- June 24: Check out classic hot rods and custom cars at Billetproof car show.
- June 29: Meet and touch the fascinating creatures in Mr. Lizard’s Mobile Reptile Zoo at Salkum Library.
Submit an event for our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Centralia, Chehalis and other Lewis County towns and cities. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening in Centralia and the surrounding area, visit our events calendar.