It’s time for another fun weekend! But how will you spend it? Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the cool happenings in and around Chehalis January 18—20.
- Grab lunch or watch a game at O’Blarney’s at the Gibson House.
- Experience Music, Movement and Magic with Ann Christiansen.
- Hit the road and explore these cool places along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
- Create something special at Black Dog Pottery.
- Make your weekend romantic with these Great Date Ideas.
- Plan a whole year of adventure by Exploring Lewis County One Month at a Time.
- Hike up to High Rock.
- Go Outside and Play!
- Take a road trip to the sweet snow of Mount Baker.
- Experience Tribal Belly Dance.
- Be Inspired by the Good People Around You.
- Hit the Trail Running.
- See Marcy Anholt’s gorgeous stained glass artwork.
- Do some Yoga.
- Go for a Hike.
- Support local business and pick up a New Pair of Shoes.
- Check out Thorbeckes’ Dive In Theater.
- Simplify your life.
- Check out the White Pass Country Historical Museum.
For the Kids:
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.