It’s weekend time, Lewis County! Time to kick back and relax, or get out and do something active. No matter what kind of weekend you have in mind, you’ll find lots of fun things to do in and around Centralia November 16—18. Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the cool happenings in Lewis County.
- Explore the unknown at the Sasquatch Summit.
- Support Lewis County Food Banks by picking up a “Thankful” T-shirt from Alderson’s Awards West.
- Enjoy a nice fall walk.
- Take the little ones to Preschool Storytime.
- Indulge in some delicious pumpkin spice treats.
- Experience balance at Flow It Together: Yoga Master Class with Katie Calihan.
- Stroll down memory lane with You Might Be From Chehalis If…
- Let loose at Adult Swim: Magic and Awe.
- Make a splash at the Dive In Theater.
- Hit the Trail Running.
- Write away at NaNoWriMo.
- Schedule these Fun Holiday Events on your calendar.
- Get your tickets for the Polar Express and the Santa Steam Train.
- Meet the Nutcracker Ballerinas from Ballet Northwest.
- Taller Inquilinos, Conozcan sus Derechos.
- Tenants – Know Your Rights.
- Stop by the Chehalis Library and be welcomed to Hogwarts.
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.