Sell a product that customers love.
Put your entrepreneurial spirit to work in Centralia, Chehalis and Lewis County.
Use your network to close deals and drive revenue.
LewisTalk is a community social network, publishing positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things around Lewis County. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals to join our sales team. Educate businesses about the value of advertising on our platform. Bring your exceptional sales skills to our company. Leverage your connections around Centralia and Chehalis, and throughout Lewis County to close sales.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 13.
- Grow new customers by generating leads.
- Conduct outbound calls daily.
- Follow-up with emails and drop-ins to close sales.
- Serve as a positive “face” of LewisTalk in the Lewis County area.
- Promote LewisTalk.com to business leaders and readers as appropriate.
- Provide outstanding customer service to retain customers.
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years experience in a sales or customer service related position required.
- Proven ability to meet goals and budgets required.
- Excellent phone skills necessary.
- Ability to manage a task list and coordinate follow-up required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with a wide variety of people, both written and verbal, required.
- Technical skills including experience with all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.