Did you know Friday, April 12 is Grilled Cheese Day? And Saturday is Scrabble Day? Sunday is both International Moment of Laughter Day and Reach as High as You Can Day. There are lots of strange things to celebrate this weekend, and even more to do! Take a look at all these great local happenings and don’t forget to check our full events calendar for everything going on in and around Centralia April 12—14.
- Put your sleuthing hat on for The Unhappiest Hour: A Murder Mystery Dinner.
- Have a great night out at Dick’s Tasting Room.
- Check out Adult Swim: Beercraft.
- Experience The Poetic Apothecary: Poems for Healing and Comfort with Judith Adams.
- Learn about Dressing Victorian Children at the Historic Borst Home.
- See Dante Manalo and Danny Walker perform.
- Laugh out loud to the comedic stylings of Sam Ellefson.
- Make a Splash at Thorbecke’s Dive-In Theater.
- Enjoy some delicious Mexican food.
- Pick up a Sweet Treat.
- Grab lunch at O’Blarneys.
- Catch a movie at The Olympic Club.
- Check out the development of the new Historic Borst Park Pioneer Church.
- Hit the road and explore these cool places along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
- Is there a wedding in your future? Start planning now.
- Create something special at Black Dog Pottery.
- Have a romantic weekend with these Great Date Ideas.
- Plan a whole year of adventure by Exploring Lewis County One Month at a Time.
- Go Outside and Play!
For the Kids:
- Book Babies and Play Group
- Preschool Storytime
- Tea Time for Teens
- Teen After Hours: Nostalgia Night
- Sensory Friendly Play Group
- Dance Party
- Special Morning of Play
Up Next Week:
- Free Income Tax Preparation
- Preschool Storytime and Play Group
- LEGO Crew
- PageTurners Book Discussion: “An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States” by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
- Prarie Steppers Square Dance Lessons
- Book Babies
- Toddler Time and Play Group
- Dungeons & Dragons for Teens
Do you have an event to share? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.