Join us for our Preschool Open House!
January 30, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Inspired learning for the whole child.
Benefits of Hands On Preschool
– Small class sizes and low student-teacher ratios with highly qualified early learning professionals. Click here to read more about our teachers.
– Open-ended activities and engaging art and science activities that enhance critical thinking skills by encouraging your child to observe, explore and ask questions.
– Abundant opportunities for language development by connecting themes to children’s literature and encouraging group socialization, which build literacy skills.
– Parent conferences, developmental checklists and open, regular communication with teachers.
– Seasonal field trips, special guests and unique museum learning opportunities.
More information: https://www.hocm.org/preschool