This Beginning Yoga 6-Week Class Series will introduce you to the fundamentals of Yoga and build a strong foundation on which to deepen and expand your practice.
This series includes six, 90-minute sessions where we will explore and focus on the following fundamentals:
* Yoga breathing & meditation techniques
* Yoga terminology & basic anatomy
* Simple practices you can do at home to slowly build strength and flexibility for your practice
* Alignment and technique for basic yoga poses and postures
* Sequencing & flow for sun salutations
* How to get the most out of your savasana/meditation
February 1 through March 7
7:00 to 8:30 a.m.
$59* Embody Unlimited Members
Christina Mae Wolf is the owner of Embody and a 500 hour registered yoga teacher. She offers a gentle, inviting approach to yoga, focusing on safe and proper alignment along with the integration of body, mind and spirit. She is passionate about helping people begin their yoga journey and takes great joy in witnessing her students expand and grow through their practice.