It’s cold outside, but there’s still fun to be had in Lewis County. Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the happenings in and around Centralia February 8—10.
- Let loose at the Bluegrass Jubilee.
- Enjoy some delicious Mexican food.
- Learn about Rose Care and Hands-On Pruning.
- Pick up a Sweet Treat.
- Make sure you have the right permits for your outdoor adventures.
- Catch a movie at The Olympic Club.
- Read about the Cowlitz Landing.
- Hit the road and explore these cool places along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
- Send your teen to Teen After Hours: Anti-Valentine’s Day Party.
- Is there a wedding in your future? Start planning now.
- Create something special at Black Dog Pottery.
- Make your weekend romantic with these Great Date Ideas.
- Plan a whole year of adventure by Exploring Lewis County One Month at a Time.
- Go Outside and Play!
- Do some Yoga.
- Check out Thorbeckes’ Dive-In Theater.
- Simplify your life.
- Check out the White Pass Country Historical Museum.
For the Little Ones:
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at email@example.com. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.