Another weekend is here, along with plenty of fun things to do. But how to decide with so many options? Here are a few ideas to get you started. And don’t forget to check out our full events calendar for all the cool happenings in and around Chehalis January 11—13.
- Hit the road and explore these cool places along the White Pass Scenic Byway.
- Check out the festivities at Morton Hospital’s Grand Opening Celebration.
- Create something special at Black Dog Pottery.
- Take an Intro to Nia class.
- Make your weekend romantic with these Great Date Ideas.
- Recycle your Christmas Tree, Holiday Lights and Styrofoam.
- Plan a whole year of adventure by Exploring Lewis County One Month at a Time.
- Hike up to High Rock.
- Go Outside and Play!
- Take a road trip to the sweet snow of Mount Baker.
- Stroll down memory lane with You Might Be From Chehalis If…
- Experience Tribal Belly Dance.
- Be Inspired by the Good People Around You.
- Hit the Trail Running.
- See Marcy Anholt’s gorgeous stained glass artwork.
- Do some Yoga.
- Go for a Hike.
- Support local business and pick up a New Pair of Shoes for the new year.
- Go for a Swim at Thorbeckes.
- Simplify your life.
- Check out the White Pass Country Historical Museum.
For the Kids:
- Preschool Storytime
- Build & Play Saturday
- Sensory Friendly Play Group and Special Morning of Play for children with special needs.
Do you have a fun event to share with the community? Submit it to our calendar here.
LewisTalk aims to be your source for positive information and events happening in Lewis County. If you have a suggestion for a post, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more events and to learn what’s happening around Lewis County, visit our events calendar.